This event calendar is the main focal point for all events and activities hosted by Calgary Area!
Tips for using the calendar
- When you click on an event, you will see a detailed description and the link to register (if applicable).
- While viewing the detailed description, you can click to add the event to your personal google or outlook calendar.
- Some dates have multiple events and can be tricky to view in calendar format. If you view the calendar in "Agenda" format then you will see all the events in a list instead of in a calendar. The "Agenda" button is in the upper right of the calendar.
Registering for Events
- Registration is necessary to participate in all Calgary Area events.
- Registration is done online only using the links contained in the calendar.
- Some events have start and end dates for registration. If you see a message saying that the registration form is disabled then it probably means that you are trying to register before or after the acceptable registration period.
- The office will no longer accept registrations by telephone or email.