How Your Donation Helps
Your support makes it possible for us to:
- -Develop and deliver leading edge, effective and relevant programming for girls in Calgary Area.
- -Recruit and train leaders to deliver girl-centered programming.
- -Offer innovative programs in areas such as self-esteem, bullying prevention and environmental stewardship.
- -Help Members connect to the wider world through national exchange programs, international travel and global development projects and discussions.
Ways of Giving
There are 2 easy ways to donate to Calgary Girl Guides:
- 1) ONLINE: Click the button below to make a secure donation via credit card online at CanadaHelps.org online
N.B. CanadaHelps.org assesses a 3.9% transaction fee on each donation. This amount is deducted before the donation is sent to the charity. This 3.9% covers all credit card merchant fees, transaction fees, banking costs, receipting, reconciliation and disbursement.
- 2) MAIL: Mail your donation to:
- Girl Guides of Canada - Calgary Area
2188 Brownsea Drive NW
Calgary AB T2N 3G9 Cheques should be made payable to Girl Guides of Canada
There are a number of options for making gifts:
- -Make a one-time gift, to Calgary Area, or a specific Spark/Brownie/Guide/Pathfinder/Ranger unit
- -Become a Monthly Donor
- -Make a special occasion gift to commemorate a life occasion for someone important to you
- -Make a memorial gift to celebrate the memory of someone important to you
- -Pledge a legacy gift through your Will in the form of a bequest, a gift of stocks or a gift of life insurance
We will acknowledge all tribute and memorial gifts by sending a special card to the family or individual of your choice.
Income tax receipts will automatically be issued for gifts of $10.00 or more.
For additional information on these opportunities and how to make a donation, please contact:
- Juli Ramier-Nickerson, Office Administrator, Calgary Area Girl Guides
☎ Phone: 403.283.8348 ext. 234